Coe students are intelligent, active and involved.
They are dedicated to applying themselves in many areas — in academics, athletics, the arts and in life. Students come from across the country and around the world to experience a Coe education. Sound like you? Apply today using the Common Application.
Students applying for admission to Coe College should provide their application and required documentation by the following deadlines.
- Fall Term Deadline: March 1
- Spring Term Deadline: October 1
If you are interested in applying to the ESL Program, please contact the ESL Department directly.
Once all materials have been submitted, your application file will be reviewed for admission and scholarship consideration. All admission and scholarship decisions will be communicated to you.
Once formally admitted, letters will describe the conditions of acceptance, total cost of attendance and the deadline for submitting your enrollment fee ($300.00 USD). The enrollment fee reserves your place in the incoming class, as well as your room in a residence hall. All enrollment fees should be received before the enrollment fee deadline.
Enrollment Fee Deadline: May 1
To apply to Coe College, please follow the steps listed below. Contact us at email@example.com with specific questions.
- Submit an International Application for Admission via the Common Application. No application fee required.
- Submit original or certified copies of the following:
- Secondary School Transcripts (mark sheets) translated into English with all courses/grades listed and an explanation of the grading system.
- National Examination results (e.g. WAEC, WASSCE, 'O' Level, 'A' Level, SLC, etc.) if applicable.
- Submit one of the following official score reports: SAT, ACT, TOEFL, IELTS or DET.
- Complete an International Student Financial Statement and documentation of funds sufficient to cover your expenses at Coe.
Please send all documentation to:
Office of Admission
1220 First Avenue
Cedar Rapids, IA 52402